Thursday, January 10, 2008

4 weeks old


Gunner is now 4 weeks old and is growing like a weed. I think his days are numbered in the preemie clothes. We finally finished up the preemie diapers too. How exciting! :-)


Still no smile from our little man. I thought I captured a smile one day, but looking back, I think it was just gas. Speaking of gas, Gunner definitely takes after his father in the "pipes" department. Man, that kid can shake a room! Sometimes I have to ask if it was Mike or Gunner who just caused the explosion! At least nobody blames our poor Maisy dog anymore.

2 comments:

Lesli said...

He is SO adorable you guys! I love the blog - thanks for keeping it up! It is so fun to watch them grow. A couple more weeks until Chopper is home. We hope to see you guys soon!
Take care!!

Anonymous said...

A note for Aunt Juanita: "Gunner is absolutely beautiful! He definetly takes after the Garcia side!" We are all happy for you both during this exciting time! Love Your Cousins, Tonia and Nene

PS: Please keep the pictures updated!

n28nene@aol.com