Holy cow! Gunner just said his name! Ok, not really, but it sure sounds like it. Watch this video clip and he says "Gunner" right at the end. We swear, we didn't dub this.
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to our Blog. This is all about Gunner so be prepared to be swamped with a zillion pictures of him! :-)
2 comments:
OH MY GOD!!!! HE REALLY DID SAY IT!!!! THERE'S NO DOUBT - I thought for sure you were smokin' crack! WOW!
Mike and Missy-that is hilarious! I love love love all the pictures of him. He is sooo adorable. Samuel is 2 months old now and it is so amazing. I know you feel the same way. How is Colorado?!?! I will be out at the Academy for my 10 yr reunion-would love to see you!
Take care,
Rachel (Tukey) Metzgar
Post a Comment