Sunday, June 15, 2008

6 Months Old


Gunner is half way to a year already! Time has flown by. He's sitting up on his own now (although he still has the occasional wipeout forward or backward, but it builds character, right?). We had a terrific time with the Tittels last week. We took the COG railway to Pike's Peak. It was fun to meet their little girl, Anna.

Gunner is perfectly healthy and is doing great, but he hasn't really grown much since his last appointment. He's only weighing in at 13lbs and 24 1/2 inches long, so we're on a mission to fatten him up. Luckily, my mom and aunt are in town and I'm sure they'll be able to make that happen! They'll be watching Gunner for the next 10 days while Mike and I go to South America. We're looking forward to it but I'm not sure how I'll take the separation from Gunner. Thank goodness for email and digital pictures!!!

Gunner and Anna Tittel playing together.

No comments: