This kid is so dang fun!! He's close to crawling (or at least walking like a little chimp on his hands and feet), his teeth are coming in, and he's eating all kinds of vegetables and he's learning to hold his own bottle! Best of all, he never complains! He's still sleeping great, too.
Gunner got to meet Donovan, Pinball's son. She and I had the same due date, but Donovan showed up 3 1/2 weeks early. He's about 5 lbs bigger than Gunner. Pinball and I flew F-16s together in Korea. It was fun to have them here last week.
Gunner has been spending lots of time with his Great Aunt Linda. She's been taking excellent care of him while Mike and I have been working our crazy schedules this summer. We're so thankful that she's here!! She's been amazing.
Gunner got to meet Donovan, Pinball's son. She and I had the same due date, but Donovan showed up 3 1/2 weeks early. He's about 5 lbs bigger than Gunner. Pinball and I flew F-16s together in Korea. It was fun to have them here last week.
Gunner has been spending lots of time with his Great Aunt Linda. She's been taking excellent care of him while Mike and I have been working our crazy schedules this summer. We're so thankful that she's here!! She's been amazing.
No comments:
Post a Comment